I am....

My photo
air itam, penang, Malaysia
Also known as bboy______,studying at sxi and a dude who's still maturing.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I guess I'm going crazy.I don't know why it just came to my head.I wake up every night to a darkness.I sleep to a nightmare of a ghost.Wake up every morning to hear not a greeting but a command. can't even get though 1/4 of my horlicks and I'm interupted. I'm changing not just physically, but mentally.I'm no longer mentally hinged.Am i rising too fast in position?Am i good enough to live up to everyone's expectations?Am i just trying to do everything by myself that in the process i've pushed away every one that cares for me and become the thing i've most feared-a burntout boy?.................................BUT I CAN'T BURN OUT, NEVER! THERE'S SO MANY THINGS TO DO AND EVERY ONE'S RELYING ON ME! THE WORLD OUT THERE NEEDS SOMEONE TO HELP IT! I'VE GOT TO DO IT! I CAN DO IT! I WILL DO IT!!! WATCH OUT SATAN!! SOMEDAY I'LL ....NO WAIT I HAVE ALREADY BEEN BROKEN FROM CHAINS OF DESPAIR! AND I'M GOING TO TAKE THE GOSPEL TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH AND SHOW THE PEOPLE AND TELL THEM ABOUT JESUS!!!




[if you want to comment on this post, fell free to do so. getting an opinion from others is always good for me...]

No comments:

hey there y'all.welcome to my blog and remember Jesus loves you