I am....

My photo
air itam, penang, Malaysia
Also known as bboy______,studying at sxi and a dude who's still maturing.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I will worship You my God[x2].as I sang that song in youth,I thought to myself "what have I done that reflects my worship to God?"And when pastor talked about examining our ways,it made me think even more so I said to myself and God"God,take control of everything .it is better to be a puppet or a pawn of God ".the whole time during the service question after question came racing into my mind.and when alex talked about not making any promises to God,it added to the confusion.what then is the answer?is determination counted as promises?is the fire that flares up in my mind to do God's will stupid,meaningless and reckless proclaimations?only time will tell......

No comments:

hey there y'all.welcome to my blog and remember Jesus loves you