I am....

My photo
air itam, penang, Malaysia
Also known as bboy______,studying at sxi and a dude who's still maturing.

Monday, December 8, 2008

today my cousin came to visit and it so happened i needed help to clear my room so i asked him fo help and we started but it's so tiring so we decided to continue the next day.By the way here's the poem i promised:-
Text Color
A Christmas poem
Halls full of holly,
sounds of joy.
A day so holy,
no one can destroy.
It comes and goes like a snap of a finger,
but it brings to the earth a spirit anew.
Christmas oh christmas,
birthday of Jesus.
Celebrated by black and white,
by young and old,
by rich and poor.
It is better remembered,
than any other birthday.
For salvation the earth recieved,
on that fateful christmas day.
ps:I am sorry if I have anyone's feelings in this poem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice poem!

btw why DEVIL jin?

haha.

hey there y'all.welcome to my blog and remember Jesus loves you